The success of the RENEXPO® INTERHYDRO, taking place for the tenth time in Salzburg, is proof that the interest in the expansion of hydropower remains strong.
This crossroads between Eastern and Western Europe attracts experts in the hydropower sector from all over Europe. The event is supported by over 100 industry associations, universities, engineering firms, chambers of trade and commerce as well as key hydropower experts and media representatives.
Theoretical approaches, state of the art technology and practical experience all go hand in hand. Operators, planners, project developers, investors, energy suppliers as well as key members of the political, scientific, research and development and indus – trial sectors discover in Salzburg a unique platform for presenting their innovations, participating in the exchange of knowledge and experiences as well as for finding new contact.
Important facts of RENEXPO® INTERHYDRO
- Europe’s largest hydropower exhibition and congress : 125 exhibitors, 2.500 visitors, 500 conference
- Platform for efficient networking and active mediation of potential business partners and contacts
- Very high level of acceptance in the entire hydropower industry in Europe .
- Strong partners
- 10 concurrent conferences, congresses and seminars
- 100% specialised trade visitors
- Excellent cost-benefit ratio for visitors, conference participants and exhibitors
- Attractive accompanying program: Opening with Energy-Talk, excursions, anniversaries, and more.
- World-famous location: Salzburg is not only known as a business place, also for the baroque backdrop, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, the Festival of Salzburg, Christmas Market, as ski region and World Heritage Site.
TRADE FAIR THEMES
Planning & execution of construction
Generating plants services
Report, technical expert
Seals and construction chemical
Force water pipes
Tunnels and water castel construction
Turbine components and accessories
Water vortex power plant
Measuring and control technology
Control of operations
Data collection and maintenance
Test and recording instruments
Power distribution and storage
Power line construction
Types of power plants
Tidal power plants
River power plants
Ocean current power plants
Small, mobile hydropower plants
Pumped storage power plants
Storage power plants
Drinking water plants
Wave power plants
Energy supply, Trading, Emissions trading
Financing, promotion, insurance
Legal & tax services
Associations, institutions, organizations, networks and other groupings
Research and development